Island Hospitality provides turnkey hotel management solutions designed to maximize profitability by increasing revenues, reducing costs and improving efficiency.
We believe in focusing on quality and responsibility to achieve high performance standards within each brand.
By using the Balanced Scorecard approach, we have aligned every single team member towards a common goal. These strategies, systems, and processes – coupled with our extremely talented team members, help produce market share premiums, satisfied guests and superior financial returns to our business partners.
Our vision is achieving superior results through our unique approach to hospitality management. Whether you are our Customer, Guest, Associate, Partner or Owner, you can expect our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
We are a fast moving, performance-based, goal oriented organization, where passionate, competent and focused individuals are given the tools, guidance and techniques to make a difference.
Island Hospitality Management is a National Hotel management company with a stellar reputation for its expertise in managing upscale extended stay, select service and full service hotels across major brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, and IHG in demographically divergent markets with varied demand generators that require intense focus on differing market segments. We are one of the largest independent, third-party hotel management companies serving the industry with over 175 hotels in our portfolio.
Island Hospitality has over a 20 year history of success and growth. Headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, we remain one of the fastest growing management companies.
Our West Palm Beach Florida based company was founded in 1986 by President and CEO Jeffrey H. Fisher as JF Hotel. Today we operate over 175 hotels that consist of all major brands across the U.S. in 32 states plus the District of Columbia.
- Island took over management of the Courtyard by Marriott Long Island/MacArthur Airport and the Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg, Virginia to start off 2018.
- In August is a newly built Residence Inn, located in Summerville/Charleston, SC, opened under Island Management.
- In November Island took over Management of the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest, TX, Fairfield Inn Austin Northwest/Research Blvd, TX and the Springhill Suites Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- On December 1 there were four more hotels added. Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, Home2 Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75/Bee Ridge and Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Myers, Florida.
- To end the year Island took over management of two more hotel on December 19th. Hyatt Place Herndon/Dulles Airport East and Hampton Inn Brookhaven, NY.
“The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of other”
At Island Hospitality our state of the art technology infrastructure coupled with seasoned hotel professionals allows us to respond to new trends in our hotels and their markets. Our systems identify opportunity areas for greater growth in both performing and under performing markets to maximize owner returns. Additionally our financial analysis maintains margins above industry averages.