Palm Beach, Fla., April 1, 2015—Officials of Island Hospitality Management, Inc., one of the nation’s largest hotel management companies, today announced that it has assumed management of six Lightstone Group-owned hotels located in Alabama and Arkansas. This brings the total Island managed hotels for the Lightstone Group to 10, including the two Starwood hotels located at the Philadelphia Airport in PA, the aloft in Tucson, Arizona, and the Hampton Inn & Suites, Ft. Meyers, FL.
“We are thrilled to expand our relationship with the Lightstone Group”, says Roger Pollak, Executive Vice President. “The partnership, which started just under a year ago, is proving to be very beneficial for both parties. They are a great group of people to work with and the portfolio is a perfect match for what Island currently manages.”
The hotels included in the six-pack
- Aloft, Rogers-Bentonville, AR
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, Jonesboro, AR
- TownePlace Suites, Little Rock, AR;
- TownePlace Suites, Springdale, AR
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Opelika, AL
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Auburn, AL.