Our West Palm Beach Florida based company was founded in 1986 by President and CEO Jeffrey H. Fisher as JF Hotel. Today we operate over 175 hotels that consist of all major brands across the U.S. in 32 states plus the District of Columbia.
We invite you to visit our complete list of hotels and thank you for visiting our history page as we look forward to the future and continuing our growth.
- Island took over management of the Courtyard by Marriott Long Island/MacArthur Airport and the Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg, Virginia to start off 2018.
- In August is a newly built Residence Inn, located in Summerville/Charleston, SC, opened under Island Management.
- In November Island took over Management of the Staybridge Suites Austin Northwest, TX, Fairfield Inn Austin Northwest/Research Blvd, TX and the Springhill Suites Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- On December 1 there were four more hotels added. Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, Home2 Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75/Bee Ridge and Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Myers, Florida.
- To end the year Island took over management of two more hotel on December 19th. Hyatt Place Herndon/Dulles Airport East and Hampton Inn Brookhaven, NY.
- The year began by adding two hotels on January 1st. The Courtyard Altoona, Pennsylvania and the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh/Washington, Pennsylvania.
- In September the Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown joined the Island family and in November we added two more hotels, Hyatt Place New Orleans Convention Center and Courtyard Summerville/Charleston, SC.
- The year ended with one more addition in December, Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield, VA.
- Island added four additional hotels to the portfolio in 2016 including the first Home2 Suites and the first hotel in Utah.
- April brought two additional Florida locations to Island. The Hampton Inn Miami Airport West and Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port.
- In July the Home2 Suites in Salt Lake City/South Jordon, Utah and the Home2 Suites Seattle Airport, Oregon were added taking the total managed hotels to 164 across 29 states and the District of Columbia.
- A total of twenty new hotels has been added to the portfolio so far in 2015. In February the amazing Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp came on board with Island.
- April brought 6 additional properties located in Alabama and Arkansas. The Courtyard in Durham followed by 9 Northeast hotels in June.
- The Residence Inn Ft Lauderdale Il Lugano came on board in July followed by the Residence Inn Dedham Boston.
- The latest addition was the Hilton Garden Inn located in Marina Del Rey, CA.
- This year has been a stellar year of growth for Island.
- In April the Aloft Tucson University was added to the portfolio.
- In August, 20 new hotels consisting of Marriotts, Hiltons, and IHG properties joined Island.
- September brought our newest addition, the Hyatt Place Cherry Creek in Denver.
- Our largest acquisition took place in November with 38 new hotels added to the portfolio.
- These additions are Marriott and Hilton hotels located in various locations throughout the US. We anticipate more growth into 2015.
- We started the year by adding the Four Points by Sheraton in January followed by the Courtyard Houston Medical Center in February.
- Our portfolio grew again in June with the Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore and then again in November and December with the Hilton Garden Inn Denver and the Springhill Suites Savannah Downtown.
- Eight new hotels were added to our portfolio this year. The Hampton Inn & Suites Portland Downtown joined us in February.
- Later that year, in July, we welcomed seven new Homewood Suites to the company with locations in Texas, Florida, Minnesota, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Tennessee, and California.
- We unveiled the new Blue Morel Restaurant & Wine Bar located inside the historic Westin Governor Morris Hotel in Morristown, NJ.
- This year was a fantastic year for us as we added 5 hotels to our portfolio to include Homewood Suites by Hilton in Carlsbad, California, Hampton Inn & Suites Houston Medical Center in Houston, Texas, Residence Inn by Marriott in Holtsville, New York, Residence Inn by Marriott in New Rochelle, New York and Residence Inn in White Plains, New York.